Back to Blog

Post-It Management, Anchor Charts, and Daily 5

Good evening, bloggy friends!! I thought today I'd share a bit of my classroom with y'all. Warning: Long post ahead!!! First up: Post-it management. I don't know about you, but I'm so enamored with those little sticky sheets. We use them to predict. We use them to show our thinking. We use them to mark where we needed to infer. Today, we were using them to document our connections, and I finally had a method to keep them organized: this chart paper grid with the prompt on a whiteboard.


Our CAFE wall: (though we refer to it often, we keep forgetting to add our new strategies!!)
Thanks for hanging in there for the long post!! Have a wonderful rest of the week. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make and Take Literacy Night = Fun Parent Involvement

Teaching Word Work In Small Groups {Grades 3-5}